The 2018 International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) organizers welcome your nominations for the Excellence in Leadership for Family Planning (EXCELL) Awards!
Award recipients will be announced and publicly recognized during the closing ceremony of the ICFP in Kigali, on 15 November 2018. The Awards will recognize stakeholders operating at multiple levels:
- Country level: This award will recognize a government that has made significant advancements and extraordinary achievements in family planning.
- Organization/Facility level: This award will recognize the contributions of non-state actors or entities working at the country level in one or more of the following areas: service delivery, advocacy/policy, research, or demand generation for family planning.
- Individual/Team level: This award recognizes players whose commitment and efforts are crucial in expanding access to voluntary family planning. Nominations are accepted for individuals and small teams.
What else do you need to know?
- The deadline for award nominations was 1 July 2018.
- You could submit only one nomination per award category.
- You must have completed the nomination form in one sitting; you could not save the form and return to it later.
Questions regarding the EXCELL Awards may be directed to email@example.com.
Please note, employees of the Gates Institute and the staff of organizations included on the selection body for a given round (which includes representatives of the Core Organizing Group and the Global South) are not eligible to receive an award from any category in that round. Previous award recipients and conference hosts for a given round are not eligible to receive an award from any category in that round.
Any government involved in the implementation of the award system or selection of recipients in a given round shall also be rendered ineligible for awards issued in that round.